UPSTREAM FREQUENCYS

UPSTREAM FREQUENCYS
SAFE HAVEN FOR MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I WORSHIP THE DJ

LOVE LETTERS TO NO-ONE
written by: xoxoChelle

Dear DJ Lovers,
Know that Our ADDICTION to the one that spins AWAY OUR WORRIES is perfectly Normal. DJ Worship is the basis of the MUSIC Sales.
"If The Dance Floor is My Heaven then the DJ is My GOD!"
repeated by many but current author unknown...

That being said, I have a question for you all...

Who is your favorite DJ GOD or GODDESS? Perhaps one of each.. No matter. We are here to focus on how they influenced your emotions, your body and your soul and YOUR POCKET as you Danced the Night Away, Or Sang, Or harmonized, or screamed! What did your DJ Gift to YOU? Why did you download that song, buy that CD and why is everyone Playing your song everywhere?
Ok so it was a series of questions...#asiwassaying

The DJ is Responsible for hearing the sounds of how his or her audience will feel. The control of the energy flow is solely dependent on the presence of the DJ GOD in the house! So who's music will they play? Their goal is to create an environment where everyone else be "on the level" and spread the vibes world wide. DJ's drive it All! A DJ who is worshiped properly by his or her followers and you, will create your market and expose you to buyers worldwide. Connect with the right GOD and make it happen. I'm just saying. #worshipthedj

What singer, songwriter, producer doesn't want to hear their Talent Contribution all over the World? Duh...

DJ PLAYS MUSIC =SALES of your BRAND!

Join Forces with THE GODS! SUPPORT THEM AND THEY WILL SUPPORT YOU!


And now for a bit of a flashback Soundtrack. At this time in my short lived and apparently Twisted Life, I was exploring my relationship with the music industry by drowning myself in the Life of it All! Hours of dancing later , sometimes free mostly paid, years of studying the in and outs of social practice in the entertainment world, tons of articles, many concerts, plays, events, and travels to night clubs around the world has brought me to this conclusion. I AM A MUSICAL JUNKIE IN SEARCH OF MORE. AND THIS DJ STARTED IT ALL.

This is one of my favorite DJ's in the world. I was grinding and paving the way for this moment and all of it matter simply when he played.Everyone wanted to know what my career was. My Career was Prospecting and Connecting... and it still is. Thank you for existing. DJHOMERD! We have some new new for ya!

----> Click here for an exclusive interview with @djhomerd over 20 yrs in The business, SEA 2013 Nashville, Tennessee ...Still spinning the Hard Copy LP's


For the Love of More,
xoxoChelle

Letters to No One is dedicated to the Dreamers who never Sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment