UPSTREAM FREQUENCYS

UPSTREAM FREQUENCYS
SAFE HAVEN FOR MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I DID NOT Do it!


All Rise...for Your honor Judge DontJudge!

We are in review of the case of  #2Chuckelzdaclown vs. The State of the Mass Media & Boring Marketing Techniques

Judge DontJudge: 2ChuckelzdaClown, How do you Plea?

I #2ChukelzdaClown, hereby testify that as the Public Representative for The Universal  Society of ex-GuttaHoestransitioning2Badbitches SistaHood of the JollyGreenLovers and Infidels without a Prayer in Rehabilitated Bliss(took in a breath of air) that I Never Took that Last piece of Carrot Cake. Nor did I miss my appointment at the health dept, (Negative bitches!,maybe...) or tell that nigga that he was the man of my dreams while I was Sober, I did not Run from that spider with the violin on its back, or Write the letter in question in third person.
That's my story and I'm sticking to...

JudgeDon'tJudge:
Somebody read the statement In Question...

Random Reader:(clears he/she's throat"

Here is a tale of Awakening and Revival. Today I was Transported By Thought to altered-dimensions beyond human understanding. In those Alternated places, if ever there was anything I desired, All I need do was make a universal plea of manifestation... and hence, it were mine...Supernaturally Divine all the Time!

    As a participating Team being in that dimension, I was what the others called a  Prospector. (a superhero) whose primary directive allowed me to be a connector for exclusive Entrepreneurs who GAVE BIRTH TO  their own SPECIALTY Niche Markets to OTHERS OF THEIR SAME SPECIES. They Are Different, I cant explain right NOW.
    For instance...On the website http://www.linkedin.com/in/thegoteamlife My recent Charge , as The Prospector is
Dino Puglia, who is in search of a position as a traveling Master of Ceremonies. He is experienced in professional  wrestling, unique talents...blah blah (imjustsaying) blah...check him out. and with my super powers as A PROSPECTOR I am able to CONNECT my Charges to  Opportunity Leads which they Seek simply by putting my thoughts into Words.

And I travel in this Zone from  place to place in a Jet Black Luxury Crossover named Black Bytch with a Bright Purple Cape and some Skater shoes on while my theme music (Fantasy by Earth Wind & Fire ) Is always playing in the Background. My Only sustenance In this Environmentally Enhanced place is Grapenuts and pomegranate leaves. I have only 20 grand Vodka infused with Cognac to drink and my faithful side kick is actually a Team Of Brides-Maids wearing Purple Mini-Skirts and thigh high Boots!

Here I am single, there I am Married to a Gangsta Rapper/ Producer with Gold teeth, gold all on his Chain , if you don't believe me just Watch! And he has tattooed across his Back GoTeam Forever! I know this is real therefore...

I am writing this down because when I try to explain to others who I really am, No one believes me. I attempt to share What my mission is (see prime directive above), When I am Ready (Alwaz) Where I can be Everywhere, and How With Your Team! They still think its game...Maybe I'm writing this down so that I have record of my thoughts when the dejavu happens. Or maybe I'm writing this to myself, for myself ,by myself,  just so I know its Real!

Oh and they sent me back with a message for anyone who finds this note...We Are Out Here, Everywhere, We Are Here...Connect With Us.  I'm not crazy self.. let me stop myself from writing... stop! stop! stop!

chucklechuckle

Judge DontJudge: And you are telling this court that as of this very moment You did not write this letter?

Well, (deep breath)
I #ChucklezdaClown,  hereby testify that As the Public Representative for The Universal  Society of ex-GuttaHoestransitioning2Badbitches SistaHood of the JollyGreenLovers and Infidels without a Prayer in Rehabilitated Bliss(took in a breath of air) that ...


EVERY MARKET IS DIFFERENT!
ADVERTISE YOUR UNIQUE BUSINESS STRUCTURE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES HERE.
CALL DIRECT
1-516-468-3268
 

No comments:

Post a Comment